Sunday, May 4, 2014

Old Window Shelf {Tooting My Own Horn!}


Hey y'all! Just popping in to share a project my husband and I made for our daughter, who saw it on Pinterest and wanted one similar to it.  She texted me this picture of her window we made for her hanging in her home ;-)

We had recently purchased some old windows to make different projects for our booth, in which some are
rustic and unpainted. So we were eager to try
this particular project and it looks great!

She wanted her window painted white, and I think it 
turned out pretty good. This window was not in the 
best shape so we had to add a bottom strip of wood
and fill in holes with wood filler. 

For a different look, this window could easily be turned upside down and look just as nice.

We have one of these in the booth now, unpainted and rustic looking, so whoever buys it can personalize it with there own taste in color, but I think I'll bring it home and give it a couple of coats of white paint!

Y'all have a happy day!




4 comments:

  1. Love that and I have a window like that waiting to be painted and never thought about a shelf..what a cool idea..Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! White was a good choice. I love old windows.

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!