Friday, December 7, 2012

Cheesy Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Triple Delight Cookies

Cheesy Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes

This is a seriously delicious cheesy pasta salad!
I found the recipe over at Keep It Beautiful
All I can say is You Gotta Try This!

Triple Delight Cookies

So, my INTENT was to make Snowman
Face cookies... which look more like
Cookie Monster cookies...
No matter, they are awesome.
If you have a super sweet tooth,
this is for you!

You'll need:
1 pkg Chocolate Chip cookies
1 container Butter Cream Whipped Frosting
1 Bag of M&M candies

Simply smear your desired thickness
of frosting onto the cookie and arrange
your M&Ms into a 'smiley face' 
Enjoy !

Happy Friday, Y'all!

Linking to:
The Mandatory Mooch

Country Girl At Home's
Pinned It Made It Party

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good morning! I had never tried sun dried tomatoes, so I bought the kind in the jar packed in olive oil... let me tell you, MMMM, so good, So glad I came across this recipe.

      Delete
  2. Anna Lynn loved those cookies and I loved that pasta! It's soooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad she liked it! She tickled me pink trying to bite just the M&M's off the cookie! I'm definitely making this again real soon...

      Delete
  3. The pasta looks delicious and those cookies are adorable. Luke would love to make those Cookie Monster cookies!

    Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good ;-) I had never had sun dried tomatoes and now I love them. And when I get a craving for M&Ms, there's just no stoppin' me ;-)

      Delete
  4. I love pasta and sundried tomatoes so this looks really delicious. It even looks better because I'm hungry and I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work. Thank you for the new recipe.

    We may have met by chance...but we become friends by choice.
    http://simpleesue.com/bakin-up-christmas-cookies

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, thanks for sharing the Cheesy Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes! It looks delicious, and I love sun dried tomatoes. This will be on the menu this weekend! :)

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!