Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Favorite Fall and Halloween Crafts From Blogland


Happy Halloween, Y'all!
I thought I'd throw in my two cents
worth to showcase a few of my favorite 
Halloween and Fall craft / decor ideas that 
caught my attention around Blogland
over the last few weeks.

Jeanette at Crafty in Crosby had a really neat idea
on these hanging witch legs.



Kim's felt wreath at All Things Simple
was the inspiration for my BOO wreath


Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive really
snazzyed up this pumpkin, shabby chic style.


This Owl Pirate Pumpkin that Carlene did 
over at Organized Clutter is too cute!


Don't care for carving out your pumpkins?
make 'em pretty with Mod Podge and pretty paper.


Amanda at My Heart's Desire made a 
beautiful lighted pumpkin topiary with berries...
this is still on my to-do list.


I love everything about Kristen's Fall Mantel


acorn craft 046-1
These "acorns" are very cleverly made, 



Janis at All Things Beautiful did an awesome job
creating an overhead grapevine light, and she also
made those lovely pumpkin topiaries.



Katie at Fun Home Things made this
cute and simple canning lid pumpkin!



Michele at Sweet Somethings Designs
made this beautiful center piece 
with pine cones and fall sprays.


I could go on and on all day with this post,
but I'm sure y'all have your faves as well.

Happy Wednesday and Halloween!



6 comments:

  1. It amazes me to see all of the talent on the blogs this Fall. I love the witches legs in the fireplace! I missed that one! Love that cute pirate pumpkin, too! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening! Hope you're enjoying your Halloween night . We live in the country so we don't get trick or treaters, so we're watching Ghost Busters ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such unique and gorgeous ideas. We had ONE trick or treater. Guess I'll be forced to eat the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know, I love how she added the cinnamon sticks for the stem ;-)

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!