Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Decorated Metal Table Set

Hey Y'all! I hope your Sunday is as beautiful
as ours is here in Georgia!
I picked up the metal chair and table set
(with the glass top in perfect shape!)
at my local Good Will, probably
about two years ago. It was one of those
projects that I kept putting 
on the back burner. 
Before I even got started taking photos, I
came out to find Prince the Cat had made himself
quite comfy in my bed of fresh much. 

The table itself was (is) in extremely good shape.
I even like the original creamy white color.
So it really didn't need a paint job.
It was the chairs that were in desperate need of painting.
They had been primed at some point but still had a few
rusty spots. I found spray paint that matched the table.
Not sure if you can tell but the chairs
have hearts in the inner area.

I love these mums.
Not fully yellow, not fully orange.
I wasn't bothering Prince in the least 
with all my photo shooting.




I've had the Pumpkin Welcome sign for years.

I used old hanging baskets to hold the flowers.



Y'all have a good Monday!
I know Prince will ;-)


Linking with:

18 comments:

  1. Your table and decorations look great! I just love it when I finally get something put together and it turns out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anne! Our summer has been awful with bugs and heat both of which I cannot tolerate - and yesterday was about as perfect of a day as we could ever get down here - plus I felt good! so I jumped on the opportunity - and I had the paint on hand - so it was a win - win situation !

      Delete
  2. What a pretty table and chairs! You did a great job decorating them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danice! I was glad to have a beautiful day to get the job done ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love your table/chairs and your entry looks so festive for Autumn. Prince looks very content! Hope you have a nice Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mildred. thanks for commenting. I'll tell you, that cat is something else. I haven't mentioned it but he is a "meow-er." I mean, constantly, over and over... even after he is fed and full... this was one of the few times he was quite and as you say, content - who knew - fresh mulch was the answer the whole time ;-)

      Delete
  4. I love it! I never find anything that fabulous at Good Will....must shop harder! That cat does look mighty comfortable. Great fall display and I love that top hat pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mums on the chairs! What a great idea. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lois! I've been dragging my feet getting this done - I actually let the grass take over that little area, to my shame, but I dug up some old bulbs that needing moving anyway. Thanks so much for hopping over to comment!

      Delete
  6. Your table and chairs are so cute, I love the mums and pumpkin :) Now following

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bistro set. I never find anything good like this at my Goodwill. You update looks fab. Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute set JoAnn. the cat does seem to be enjoying the photo shoot.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this looks so lovely - very autumnal! And your cat looks like he is loving to chill out on the bark!

    I would love to invite you to post this over at my link party on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! Hope to see you there :)
    Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great find prince looks very happy with it all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, he's one cool cat, to say the least ;-) Thanks for hopping over to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so nice and welcoming! I would love to have that table & chairs- reminds me of an ice cream parlor! Thanks for sharing and Prince is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathie! come to think of it, that may be the official name of this type table set. I appreciate your visit today!

      Delete
  13. JoAnn, it is all so pretty and Prince is one handsome kitty. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!