Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Sunflower Arrangement

Just a quick post here today folks  
{the fibro is kickin' hard today}
This is the Fall Sunflower Arrangement
I made last year.
All of the flowers and stems
came from Hobby Lobby, half price.

Most of y'all have gotten all of your
fall decor out and photoed and posted. 
I'm behind the game  -  I keep moving
things around trying to get it situated just so.

Hubby and daughter cleaned off the back
porch this weekend, so hopefully
I'll be feeling like fixin' it up
with some cool Fall outdoor decor.
Kind of hard to get in the spirit and do
things when you feel like you just went
a Round with Sugar Ray Leonard...and lost.

Until then...

Happy Thursday, Y'all!

9 comments:

  1. Oh that's beautiful! I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having such pain. The sunflower arrangement is beautiful and I look forward to seeing your porch area decorated. Praying you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! Your sunflower arrangement is really pretty. I'm behind with my fall decorating too. I've pulled it all out, but I haven't placed most of it. Hopefully I'll get it all done tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're not feeling well JoAnn! That sunflower arrangement is so pretty! I have that same red vase!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you are feeling better...I know how you feel. Very nice arrangment you have made. I am also way behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is beautiful, just love sunflowers!
    hope tomorrow will be better for you!
    do you have a full picture of the wall mural behind your arrangement? I would love to see one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel bad about now doing the Fall thing. I haven't done anything, and I don't have an excuse. Hope you feel better soon. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. sunflowers are a favorite....hope you get to feeling better and get that porch ta falln'...can't wait to see what yall do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty! I adore sunflowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!