Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Well, there must be something in the virtual air, cause pigs are really flying around over here in my neck of the woods! 
What do I mean by that? Who'da ever thunk I'd get not one, 
but TWO, blogging awards... in ONE week?!?...

 
AND to top it all off, by tipping the scale into 
triple digit followers - to ME? 
There are just so many wonderfully talented, 
clever'n crafty folks out there - 
and I truly appreciate being nominated!

Versatile: 
adjective (from Wiktionary)

1. Capable of doing many things competently.
2. Having varied uses or many functions.
3. Changeable or inconstant.

Without further ado, I'd like to thank Dawn at Twenty63 for including me in her list of cool'n crafty Versatile Bloggers!
Have you ever stopped by Twenty63? Why not hop over and check
out Dawn's blog! She'd love to have you pop in for a visit :)
And while you're there, why not follow along? 

Here are the rules for the The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the Versatile Blogger Award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. 
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. 
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let the other bloggers know you nominated them!

So, I shared 5 things about myself when Paula at Creating in Glass Slippers nominated me the Liebster Award - and here are 7 more...

1. I am the "baby" in my family, #6 - a soon to be 49 year old baby!

2. Just celebrated my 31st wedding anniversary! 

3. I'm a land lover - no flying and no ships for this old gal! 

4. That said, and like Dawn, I'd like to see parts of (lower) Canada, Oregon & Washington State in a VERY luxurious travel bus:)

5. I love Sci Fi movies and TV shows, old ones and new ones and ...
YES, I love all the Twilight movies. And X Files and Supernatural...

6. I shop in MOODS... I'll get in a shoe mood and buy 3 or 4 pair, then it's pants, then shirts, etc. Somehow I can't seem to buy a complete outfit in one shopping spree.  

7. I love VANILLA everything - from scented candles, to lotions, to wafers, cakes and cookies!

And now, I get to "Pay It Forward", where I nominate 15 other deserving blogs. If you're not already familiar with these blogs, please take a few minutes to congratulate them by hopping over to check them out. And, if they have some projects that make you say to yourself (or Out Loud)'now why didn't I think of that?', show them some Blog Love by commenting and joining them :)

My Nominees Are, in random order: (again, hard to pick ONLY these and not MORE)

Reposhture
Running with a Glue Gun
At Home with K
Being Creative to Keep My Sanity
Claiming Our Space
Two Yellow Birds Decor
Kammy's Korner
UpCountry Olio
Top This Top That
The House That Built Us
The Bold Abode
Take the Cannoli
Savannah Granny
About Bloggin' Time
All Things Beautiful

So Y'all Buzz on over and Share Some Blog Love! Check'em Out!
I'll be contacting these folks today :)

P.S.Don't forget to enter My First 100 followers Giveaway!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me and nominating my little blog for this award! Congrats to you on all your accomplishments, two awards and 100 followers! It's been a good week at Sweet Pepper Rose...

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am a good week indeed - thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! You are too kind! I feel so lucky to be included on the list with those amazing bloggers!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the award! We both have the same interest and I love your blog! I am now following you!

    Thank you so much for the follow and nice comment!

    xo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! You have lots of lovely things on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - following you back - wow you have 4 blogs! I'm doing good to keep track of one:)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for including my blog in the amazing list of other creative and versatile blogs. I'm a fan of your creativity as well, and am excited for you and your awards! One of these days, I'm gonna make your clay pot wreath...it's on my list!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you sweet comment. You're gonna love that clay pot wreath!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for nominating our blog from a fellow sci-fi fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome - I greatly enjoy your blog :)

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed reading your blog post. It has been a few weeks now I also received the versatile blogger award.

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!