Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Guest Posting at Two Yellow Birds Decor: Tutorial Paulownia Seed Pod 5 Point Star




Paulownia Seed Pod 5 Point Star

Today I am Guest Posting over at Two Yellow Birds Decor

Hop over by clicking on her blog's title.

I'll be sharing a tutorial on how I made my 
Paulownia Seed Pod 5 Point Star 
that I used in my July 4th tablescape.
As you can see from the photos, these will have a 3-D shape!
These are really fun to make and so pretty,
either natural or painted.

I'd like to thank Jill for having me Guest Post on her

terrific blog. If you're not already following
Two Yellow Birds Decor,
you're sure to love all Jill's projects!
Hop over and check out the tutorial, and
let her know what you think about it!

Happy Tuesday, Y'all!
Sharing this today with:

12 comments:

  1. Lovin that seed pod. Hoping over to visit you Friend.
    Hugs & JOY
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! so glad you stopped by! thanks, and glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. That is beautiful! Have to see how you did that. So creative, and looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful. My daughter has one of the trees in her yard. I am going to email this to her. I am hopping over to Two Yellow Birds right now. xo Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ginger! thanks for you sweet comment. She'll enjoy making things with them.
      JoAnn

      Delete
  4. It's so pretty! I'm going to Two Yellow Birds to check it out! Tuula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, JoAnn! I'm on my way to read your post!

    Have a great Wednesday!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love this -- going over right now to check out your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Ladies! I appreciate you comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! I think this is neat! I will go check out your tutorial!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these stars. Too bad we don't have these seeds where I live. Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!