Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tip Tuesday: Flag Pole Wreath Stand

Wreath Stand made from old flag pole tutorial.
I had an old broken flag pole that I
was about to chunk into the trash pile...





instead, I had my husband trim it down to 20", and
add a 5" square base (screwed up from the bottom).
He also had an extra hook from his tool peg board
that he ground off the edges, leaving 2 spikes,
and hammered into the pole. Add in some spray paint
and you have yourself a nice little wreath stand!
Although this wreath stand in non-adjustable,
it's just right for holding my light-weight foam
and fabric wreaths. 

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute. I am going to have to keep my eye out for wood flag poles at my local garage sales. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for popping over to check it out:) I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  2. Smart idea! That's one of the reasons I have barns and outbuildings full of STUFF. I don't throw things away 'cause I just know there's a reuse for it somewhere.

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy joining your parties! Thanks for the compliment and popping over to visit :)

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!