Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DIY Wreath Form

In the mood to make a wreath? 
Don't have a form handy? No?
Make one :)
Grab something circular, stuff it, and tape it . . .
 Let's get started!


When my husband wanted to toss his old steering wheel cover,
I knew I could do something with it. 
And when I bought a new purse and pulled out all the stuffing paper,
I knew I could do something with that.
Begin by pulling apart the stuffing and place it
inside the steering wheel cover.
Tape it in a couple of spots to hold in place.
Then wrap the entire thing with your tape.
I'm using clear sticky tape but any kind will work.
Ta da :)  Proceed with whatever type you are making.

I've been wanting to make a burlap wreath.
There are so many styles out there in Blogland to choose from.
I hope to have my version finished tonight.

Click HERE to view the Finished Wreath


Happy Tuesday, Y'all
Linking this project with

6 comments:

  1. I loved this. This is a project after my own heart. can't wait to see the results. Come by and see me for your free ebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking of finishing it in the bubble style - cutting my squares now :)

      Delete
  2. Way to recycle!!! Love that :) Can't wait to see the final results. Thanks so much for linking up!
    <3 Christina
    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christina, thanks for stopping by! 'tis done and I'll be linking up Thursday. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Oh you are hilarious! I don't let people throw stuff away too easily either - cuz "I can do something with that"!!!! :) GREAT IDEA! I think we're 2 peas in a pod.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee Hee :) So glad to know others have the same "wheels in the head" that turn and churn! Thanks for visiting:)

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!