Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm a Pinterest Challenge Contestant! Yeah!


Wow, I can't believe my Clay Pot Wreath made the top 12!

And there are some terrific projects out there that signed up to compete! 

Click Here to be redirected to the Voting Page 
to cast your vote for your favorite.
You get 3 votes :)

A sincere THANK YOU to all the Judges for my nomination :)

And, while your there on the voting page, why not
visit the all the Judges' blogs and check them out!

Voting starts today, June 22nd, and closes on June 28th at Midnight.
The Top 3 will be announced Friday, June 29th.

I'd appreciate your vote!

2 comments:

  1. I love your clay pot wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your comment and visit - hope you come back often :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!