Sunday, June 3, 2012

Front Porch Flowers and Ivy

Back in the bloggin' groove... finally...  
after being in a deep funk for the past couple of weeks, 
I finally feel like posting something that looks pretty  :/ ...

 I thought for sure these little flowers were
gone'ers when we left a few days ago for a short but sweet 
lake trip, so when we returned this evening 
I was pleasantly surprised to see they had perked up!
I think there's a rule written somewhere that says
 every country home should have a birdhouse 
with a license plate for a roof ;)  
The pretty welcome sign came from Hobby Lobby.
I love their stuff! (who doesn't?)
I love it even more when they decide it's 50% off  :) 
My clay pot wreath filled with cactus
has found a new home on my front porch. 
Click here for the tutorial to make one for yourself,
or make one as a gift for a friend or family member.
I love this wreath more and more!
It's one of those "fix it and forget it" projects.
Cactus seldom need watering :)

Happy Monday, Y'all!

Sharing this post with

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Cherry, thank you :) happy you stopped by for a visit !

      Delete
  2. JoAnn these are lovely. So happy to read you are smiling again. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Sorry I'm a little late in saying thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine, it's never too late for kind words :) I appreciate your visiting my blog! I know it hard to visit every single one, but hope you "hop" in often.

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!