Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blueberry Delight




Blueberry Delight
Get ready for something awesome!

Ingredients List:
Honey Graham Crackers
Butter
Cream Cheese
Blueberry Preserves
Fresh Blueberries (or thawed frozen)
Cool whip

**For the crust:
1 package honey graham crackers, finely crushed
1 stick butter, melted (or margarine)
Mix together and press into the bottom of an *8x8 pan
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
*I used a 9x13 pan, and to me, the layers were too thin.
This would also be pretty in a trifle dish.
**this is a no-bake crust


1st Layer:
With mixer, combine 1 regular size package of cream cheese (room temperature)
with half of the cool whip (large tub, also room temp)
Gently spread this on top of the graham crust - 
spread from the center out - try not to rub back and forth as this crumbles the crust.

2nd Layer:
Gently fold together 2 cups fresh blueberries and one 
(13 oz.) jar of blueberry preserves.
Spread this mixture on top of the cream cheese/cool whip layer.

3rd Layer:
Top with remaining cool whip.
If desired, garnish with a few fresh blueberries.

Cover with clear wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or more before serving.



Linking Up With


Photobucket

Pinterest Party!

23 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm pinning this ... looks so tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I will need to try this out. My son LOVES blueberries and we have some we need to use up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrific :) I love No Bake recipes in the summer time. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I love blueberries and this sounds and looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I think blueberry and cream cheese go together like peas and carrots - thanks for stopping by - you guys have a great site =)

      Delete
  4. This looks extremely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you also have some very delish recipes!

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing and perfect summer treat to beat the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delicious! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Yours is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy! I know my husband would especially appreciate it. Thanks, found you from the Favorite Things Thursday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina! glad you hopped over :) BTW, love your chocolate site!

      Delete
  8. Blueberries are one of my favorites and this looks great!
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy recipe -- I just baked a blueberry & almond french toast casserole. It's def blueberry season! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Hope you keep coming back!
    altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love french toast - going over to check out your recipe! Thanks for visiting !

      Delete
  10. That looks so good! Love blueberries! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks delicious... and great recipe for right now with all the blueberries around. Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting this on Foodie Friends Friday...Following you now. Marlys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love just about every berry there is :)

      Delete
  12. This looks so good! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday! Please come back on Sunday to VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will - SOOO may fine looking foods - so may recipes to try!

      Delete
  13. I just bought a bunch of blueberries over the weekend! What a great way to use them! Thank you for sharing at "All my Bloggy Friends" ... I can't wait to see what you share tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!