Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tip Tuesday: DIY Flower Frog

  D I Y Flower Frog...

Use the covers from pillar candles
for your flower frogs!
Four holes are already punched for you.
These are on the 2 3/4" wide, shorter pillar candles,
and they fit perfectly on the short Mason jars.

I used a hand held single hole puncher
to punch extra holes where needed.
For larger jars, you can buy clear vellum 
and trace around the jar opening.
Use a round or even a flower punch to make the holes.

Have a Good Day, Y'all!
Linking Up With

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, I love all your real life adventure stories - cracks me up every time :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant! So much easier then trying to cut that hardware cloth. Love all your recipes, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roseanna! thanks for stopping by. I had just looked at one to buy online; then when I got home with my candles and saw the holes, off went my light bulb :D

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! Might have to buy me some candles LOL! Actually I need a couple so I'll make sure they have the plastic bottoms :)

    Have a lovely week!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! the plastic is top covers. I got them at WalMart. Easy Peasy! and free-ish :D

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!