Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cook Book with Great Recipes

I received the cook book I bought from Nancy Huggins
last week and, oh my, where do I start? 
And I love all the pics that the Celebs included
with their mouth watering recipes.
There's even a Vege Health Soup that
my vegetarian daughter will love :)
It's awesome. Nancy, you did a great
job getting all those recipes, (WOW)
and putting the cookbook together!
Oh, and that 6 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge?
My guys are sure to request that at least 
twice a week now... 
But I'm not sure whose recipe
I should be more wary of... 
Steven King's or Betty White's :)
(just kidding!)
I'm starting my shopping list of needed ingredients now!


6 comments:

  1. I am pleased that you like it JoAnn and I have had a lot of fun trying some of the recipes. Make sure you try Guy Fiere's recipe for the Meat Ball sandwiches. They were awesoe and so way the corn casserole from Dean Koontz. I have my grocery list made out to try some more next week. Going to the shelter here tonight to a meeting to see if they want me to do a book signing for their fund raiser next week. Keeping fingers crossed. They asked me to bring some cook books with so of course I am..will see how it goes. Thank you for buying my cook book and for helping me help to save pets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love corn, too. Good luck with the fundraiser!
      Take Care.
      By the Way, the recipe from Dave Thomas is a hoot!

      Delete
  2. You sound so thrilled with your cookbook.
    I'm glad you are loving the recipes and the reading.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan, I'm glad I bought it. I'm not one that buys cook books a lot. Just reading the letters from the Celebs is pretty cool, too. My hubby is dying to try Johnny Cash's, ASAP :)
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. There are several, esp one with mushrooms and onions, and some the meat can be omitted, or you might like to sub the tofu?
      It's a good book.

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!