Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tip Tuesday: A Cat's "Wee" Problem, They Hate Cleaning Products

Soooo, Prissy the Cat is a sweetie, eerr, most of the time.
But lately she's taken up TWO bad habits: 
one is 'play biting' when we pet her, um, what's up with that?, 
the other one of "weeing" at my front porch bushes. UGH! . . .


I scoured the web in hopes of finding something
to put out that would deter the cat from
"going" there, not cost me an arm & leg, and not kill my bushes.
I read that they HATE cleaning products, esp Lysol.
Though I don't have any liquid of the stuff, only the spray,
(I'm big on 409, Windex, and "Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean!")
I did mix up some Mr. Clean and water,
poured it all around the area,
AND sprayed the Lysol...
Since I work and cannot stay outside at all times to 
actually witness if this works,
my nose will know in a couple of days,
esp in this early S E GA heat!
I'll update a.s.a.p.!

Happy Tuesday, Y'all

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck. My cat will still do her thing no matter what. I've heard orange peels too. So, next grocery run, I'm geting some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, I do so hope it works! Thanks for the tip about the orange peels - I'll try anything!! Thank for stopping by to visit, hope you come back soon!

      Delete
  2. that's funny! can't wait to see her this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the tip - will definitely try that, if he does it again. Now that he's grown a bit, and our yard is so big, he's found other places, thank goodness! So glad you stopped by to visit!

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!