Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Ridiculous Obsessions With...

Pewter Plates, Cups, Candlesticks...
Cross stitch samplers 
(sorry about the light glare:)

Solid White Stoneware
Pewter Salt'n Peppers
More solid white stoneware
Pewter Creamers and Sugars
Old Coffee Grinders
More Pewter Candlesticks

Antique Gingerbread Clocks
Yes, I know, too bad the sides are missing :(
ROOSTERS ;)
Hearts
Patchwork Quilts
Birdhouses... Apples... Antiques Spools
Pflatzgraff Folk Art Stoneware (original 1980s)

Yellow ware bowls with blue bands...
Antique Ginger Beer Bottles

And this is just the Dining Room :)

Hope Y'all are having a Great Sunday!
JoAnn!

6 comments:

  1. I Love your Blog and love the pictures..makes mine look very boring :) I will be putting my cook book up for sale and my drawing for give away will be announced tomorrow...not sure what I will blog about after that. Maybe after I move my blog will be a little more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, you DO have a great blog! Can't wait to get my items, I love ORANGE anything :)

      Delete
  2. very informative blog i really like your article thanks for sharing it.....

    pearson airport limos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What marvelous collections you have. You have a lovely home.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It's not my Dream Log Home but I love it anyway ;)

      Delete

Show some Comment Love!