Friday, January 27, 2012

Teddies and Bunnies Too Cherished To Part With

Do you have little things that you just can't bear to part with?
Just thought I'd share a few of mine with you.
My craft room-turned into - antique room - turned back into - craft room
still has a few things hanging on the wall that I probably won't take down.

Some teddies collected over the years by my daughter.

I love bunnies! This little cutie, made by Kristin, has the sweetest eyes.
I've hunted for Kristin's bunnies on ebay but cannot find them.
(Do any of you know where to find them?) 

The little two brown bears are old, I mean OLD. 
There was a third and a Mama Bear, chained together, 
but long gone, so I put on the pink ribbon.

This boy / girl pair were my Mother's from long, long ago.
I just love the little bluebird.

Bunny Love! too sweet...

And last, this very old panda is from my husband's family.
(as is the little brown bears).

Happy Friday Y'all!
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love bunnies and not real bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! thank goodness we don't have many of the "real" ones down this way!

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!