Sunday, December 11, 2011

Super Simple Christmas Swag

Super Simple Christmas Swag
First get two Christmas themed sprays (or four if you're doing 2 areas, like I did)
This can be any type of the variety sprays from the craft stores.
I'm not a big 'poinsettia' person so I
chose long pine twigs with cones and rusty metal stars.
You'll need one long dark colored twist tie (I always save the
heavy duty ties that come with electronics), or some dark heavy duty floral wire.
You'll also need small berry picks, and ribbon, if you want that in the center.

Simply butt the two closely together, leaving a space about 2-3 inches to place
your berries and / or a bow. Hide the long handle ends inside the needles / leaves.
My berry picks came with long bendable ends so that added
support to hold the two sprays together.
(I decided to skip the bow.)
Since this swag sits on top of a shelf, after you set up it,
spread out the leaves or needles, to fill in empty spaces.
And that's pretty much it!


Happy Decorating to You.

JoAnn






2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, JoAnn...you made it look so easy. Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Show some Comment Love!